Monday, May 2, 2022

Yoga Classes: in-person & outdoor offerings

 

"We turn not older with years but newer every day."

Emily Dickinson

A few weeks ago I began teaching in-person yoga classes at my local senior center. This is the first time I haven't felt stress or anxiety before teaching. I feel confident in what I have to share. I show up just as I am and lead from the heart. It's taken me 17 years to be able to trust myself like that. 

For those who are 60+, affordable and accessible yoga classes are available every Monday and Thursday morning. My friend Trudy teaches the Monday classes and I teach the Thursday morning classes. Trudy is a new friend, but a kindred spirit. She is also a nurse and a yoga teacher with a similar perspective on moving, breathing and meditating. Join us for a mindful mat class (845a-945a) or yoga with a chair (10a-11a). Participants must register in advance (781 665 4304),  surrounding towns and cities are welcome. 



I will be teaching 4 free yoga classes on the Melrose Library Lawn 
on May 19, June 2, 9, and 16. Bring your own at/towel.
Classes are Thursday afternoons 1130a-1230p, registration required.  



Hope to see you this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment