Monday, April 25, 2022

FREE Gentle Yoga & Reiki Guided Meditation

"The earth laughs in flowers."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

As a thank you for showing up, connecting, and creating an online community of support, I'll be offering a FREE Gentle Yoga & Reiki Guided Meditation this Wednesday. Gather ALL your most comfortable props (extra blankets, sleeping bags!, bolsters, + pillows) and join me for a restful and restorative class. 

This will be my last online class for a while, so I hope to see you!

FREE Gentle Yoga & Reiki Guided Meditation from my home to yours. 
Wednesday 4/27/22 7p-8p ET. 

The first half of the class will be gentle yoga with focused breathing. The last half of the class will be a reiki guided meditation. This is a great opportunity for the whole household to receive rest and relaxation, all ages are welcome! RSVP to this heronyoga@gmail.com if you are interested and I'll send you the zoom link by 6p on Wednesday. Feel free to pass on and tell your friends;-)

This class is taught online via zoomcameras can be on or off depending on your comfort level, multiple options are given, props are encouraged, and invitational language is used to enhance personal empowerment. 

In the spirit of giving, if you feel called to contribute the funds you would have paid towards this class to a charity of your choice, we can keep an intention of positive support going for those in need. 

Here are some organizations I continue to support. 




If you can't make it, here is a link to my guided meditations via Insight Timer. 
I'll be sharing a reiki guided meditation this Wednesday to relax the physical body, calm the mind, and become aware of the energy that flows inside each of us. 

With love + care,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment