Monday, March 1, 2021

Marching On

 




March is here and it is the month that leads us into spring! I bought some bright, colorful tulips and I've been watching the blossoms slowly open and unfold. These flowers symbolize love, hope, and cheer ~ all that the season of spring has to offer. This time last year was just the beginning of a difficult and challenging journey, one that we are all still enduring. I began offering these virtual classes as a way to create a space to share resources of moving, breathing, and meditating for our physical and mental well being. It has taken a few months, but my goal of connection and support has expanded into a welcoming online community that I am grateful to be a part of. We will meet a few times this month, I hope you will join me on Wednesday evenings for slower paced moving, focused breathing, and moments of mindful meditation.  


Virtual Slow Flow Yoga 
Wednesday 
(*No class on 3/17/21)
730p-845p
This is a pay-as-you-can class ($5-15).

Click here to sign up via Paypal. 

If you are having issues with the link, or you don't have a Paypal account, please email me.

Once you pay for class, members of your family/household are welcome to attend. 
My goal is to offer consistent, accessible classes with a free community class once a month. If you have any questions/feedback or requests for practice please reach out. 


In an effort to maintain accessibility and equity within these offerings, I have chosen to teach a free community care class once a month. I also highlight a charitable organization to support to bring awareness and attention to the many issues that need help and repair in our world today. 







Slow Flow brings the element of time and space within transitions of movement and breath awareness. Longer held poses and mindfully paced movement promote safety, strengthening, and balance. This class is open to all levels who can move from lying to seated to standing positions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment