Friday, March 1, 2024

Winter into Spring Yoga



Starting March 12, I'll be sharing virtual yoga at my local library on Tuesdays from 11a-12n. I'll guide you through 4 weeks of gentle yoga to help shake off winter and move into spring. Register online for each class on the Melrose Public Library website or call 781 665 2313 for assistance. Library yoga is a special tradition, I hope to see some of you there!

As a follow up to my Yoga for Strength classes, I have a 3 part Movement Break series for you! Each video shares short bursts of movement when there may be time limitations or you whenever you need a template to get moving. These classes are a special thank you for continuing to inspire me to keep going. It has been a joy seeing so many of you show up alongside me in weekly classes at the Y and to receive your emails saying how much you enjoyed the strength series.  If you want to receive the 3 Movement Break videos during the month of March, send me a note and I will add you to the list. 

Here are a few more yoga and meditation offerings for you to practice anytime, anywhere. 

Spring Flow focuses on twisting, balancing, and strengthening for enhanced circulation and energy activation.  Awaken Your Energy Body and Relax & Renew are guided meditations that may help support you during this season. 

Weekly in-person classes:

Monday morning Chair Yoga (11a-12n) in Wakefield, MA at the McCarthy Senior Center.

Thursday morning Gentle Yoga (8:45-9:45a) and Chair Yoga (10a-11a) in Melrose, MA at the Milano Senior Center.

I'll continue to sub in yoga classes as I can at all 4 YMCA Metro North branches in Melrose, Saugus, Peabody, and Lynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment