Thursday, January 2, 2020

Welcome 2020!

"Always remember you matter, you're important and you are loved,
and you bring to the world things no one else can."
Charlie Mackesy

I'm not one for New Year's intentions or resolutions, but the Reiki affirmations will do. Just for today, everyday, one breath at a time. 

Just for today,
I will not worry
I will not be angry
I will do my work honestly
I will be grateful
I will be kind to all living things.

New Year's day sunrise

Our winter session starts January 8, 2020. 
Wednesday 730p-845p
195 Green St. 
Melrose, MA
(No class on February 19)

See you on the mat for our first Slow Flow of the year!

Until then, here are a few ways to ease into our New Year.

Find a quiet space, inside or outside.
Stand tall and ground your feet.
Feel strength rise up in your spine as you inhale your arms up.
Reach through your fingers, soften your shoulders.
Exhale your arms down by your side.
Enjoy a few rounds of standing sun breath.
Now think about what movements would feel good in your body.
Trust your inner wisdom to guide you.
Anchor to your breath.
Close your eyes and let love lead. 

Hands together or over heart center.
Pause and feel the shift of energy in your body, heart and mind.


Thank you for another year of moving, breathing and meditating. For those who I met through Reiki this past year, I hope the practice is serving you well.

I look forward to seeing you in 2020.

Sending you ALL joy, peace, hope, and love this New Year!
Shine On!

Warmly,
Michelle

P.S. The quote above was taken from 'The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse', written by Charlie Mackesy. 

It is one of the kindest and sweetest books I have read in a long while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment